Manduka eQua Towel - Amazing Non-slip Yoga Surface

Hi:) I ran three miles on the treadmill this morning and then jumped on the yoga mat for some oh so nice cool down poses. Usually when I run I sweat buckets, then by the time I unroll my yoga mat I’m dripping puddles on my mat and slipping around like an ice skater. It’s kind of gross…and dangerous at times. Not so today, though. While I really do like my Black Mat, the truth is when I start sweating a lot it gets a bit slippery. Maybe I just haven’t worn it in well enough yet. Anyhow, I think I’ve finally found the perfect combination.

After reading the reviews about the Yogitoes Skidless Premium Mat and the Manduka eQua Towel, I decided to give the eQua Towel a try (I bought the long towel). Although I’m still trying to avoid making unnecessary, life-complicating purchases, I decided that investment in a new yoga towel might slip into an exception to the rule somehow, especially since I’ve been getting tired of feeling my hands and feet sliding out from underneath me while I’m bent over backwards in wheel pose. Let me just say that in the few days I’ve practiced on it I’m extremely impressed with the new-found non-slip surface the eQua Towel provides when the sweat really gets dripping. I practiced wheel pose the other day without a hint of slippage. The towel doesn’t slip, your hands don’t slip, everything stays where it’s supposed to. It’s awesome! Just that little extra reassurance that my hands felt on the towel made a huge difference in how I practiced the pose.

While the Yogitoes Skidless may be a great towel as well, I can certainly vouch for the eQua Towel as a great addition to your yoga practice. Drop any questions you have about the towel in the comments and I’ll answer whatever I can based on my experience.Namaste :)